From EQ2 Stuff
Consumables are items that are primarily kept in your inventory (outside of standard food/drink) and are used either automatically in game (auto consume) or manually.
Food and Drink
- The standard Food and Drink is as follows;
- There are a lot of decent potions, however the only one I roll with 'full time' is Intellect, for its potency boost.
|Empyral Elixir of Intellect||The best, but very expensive!|
|Voidpiercer's Elixir of Intellect||Optimal value.|
|Veilwalker's Elixir of Intellect||Not advised.|
- Snacks are non-auto consumable, usable items that provide temporary (11 minutes with AAs) bonuses.
|Snack||Who should use|
|Candied Needlite||Priests, Mages, Bards, and Crusaders|
|Shar Vahl Sweetart||Everyone|
- These are items that provide a boost to everyone in the group, usually with a one hour duration.
- Each person in the group can use these, in any combination.
|Powerlinks||These give the group Potency.|
|Empyral Powerlink||The best, but very expensive!|
|Voidpiercer's Powerlink||Optimal value.|
|Veilwalker's Powerlink||Not Advised.|
|Painlinks||These give the group Crit Bonus|
|Empyral Painlink||The best, but very expensive!|
|Voidpiercer's Painlink||Optimal value.|
|Veilwalker's Painlink||Not Advised.|
|Forcelinks||These give the group a bonus to Health|
|Empyral Forcelink||The best, but very expensive!|
|Voidpiercer's Forcelink||Optimal value.|
|Veilwalker's Forcelink||Not Advised.|
Temp Adorn list coming soon, I'm tired.